Message #145: From: AzTeC SW Archaeology SIG To: "'Matthias Giessler'" Subject: AAHS Glyphs Newsletter Now Online Date: Mon, 13 May 96 12:15:00 MST Encoding: 27 TEXT With the permission of the Arizona Archaeological and Historical Society (AAHS), SWA has published the May 1996 AAHS newsletter 'Glyphs.' The newletter is available in PDF format. You'll need to install Acrobat Reader on your PC to view this file. Too download the free reader software, see directions located at http://www.swanet.org/health/azhealth.html. To read the PDF file containing AAHS Glyphs for May 1996:
You should be able to read the newsletter printed in it's original format. Of course, the AAHS hopes you enjoy Glyphs so much that you will join the organization and subscribe to the newsletter.
- Download and install Acrobat Reader; exit Windows, then re-start you PC
- Open your Internet browser, point at SWA's "Arizona" page, then click on the "Newsletters, Brochures and Catalogues" hypertext link
- Point at "GLYPHS - Monthly Newsletter of the AAHS (PDF file, 311k)" and download the file (save the file to your C:\temp drive, the Desktop or some other location of your choosing)
- Close your Internet connection (you don't need to be online to read the downloaded PDF file).
- Open Acrobat Reader or double click on the downloaded PDF file.